BTC JUNIOR PROGRAM
At Balmoral Triathlon Club we aim to support our juniors as they progress through the sport and will be offering two programs throughout the 2017-18 season. These programs will be overseen by Energy Link Coaching.
In 2017-18 we will run two separate development programs, one for Juniors aged 7-11yrs and 12-17yrs.
More information will be provided in our weekly newsletter that will be emailed to members. Please also check the BTC website, Facebook and Instagram for regular updates including dates and times for the above programs.
Juniors 7-11 YRS
A fun, fitness program including introductory triathlon bike, run and transition skills. Participants need to have a safely functioning bike and bike helmet to participate.
- 1st 4 week program: 2nd November to 23rd November 2017.
- 2nd 4 week program: 9th February to 1st March 2018.
- First session is Friday 9th February at Balmoral Oval.
- 2nd - 4th sessions on Thursdays at Rawson Park Oval.
- All sessions start at 5:30pm.
- You can register for either 4 week program or both.
- Registration includes Triathlon Australia membership and entry to the BTC Kids race in February 2018.
Junior 12-17 YRS
More information on this program will be provided in the coming month once dates and training locations have been organised.
Please also check the BTC website, Facebook and Instagram for updates.
The club offers discounted membership for juniors and families. Find out more here
Balmoral Triathlon Club has for the last three years run a juniors and youth triathlon during the season, you don't need to be a member of BTC to join in with this race, we welcome all kids.
There is also a great local series, the Go Series run by Mildren Events, all the races are on the north shore/northern beaches. They run duathlons and triathlons during the year for juniors.
REGISTER HERE - TBC
Keep in Touch
Keep informed about all the news at BTC by adding your details to our club newsletter. We keep subscribers up to date on a weekly bases.