So those of you that joined us for Tea and Cakes after swim on Saturday were privy to some wonderful master chef baking by the Committee. For those of you that didn't attend, we have managed to steal one of those secret recipe's from Master Chef Murray. Super Simple, but so yum there were none left at all on Saturday
'Murray's Masterful Muesli Barrage'
- 1 x bag of untoasted muesli
- Apple juice
- Soak the muesli in apple juice or if you want to be real healthy, water. Soak for a couple of hours.
- Put in baking tray and mix in with cinnamon and honey
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until toasted on top
- Cut into pieces and EAT!!!!!!
Lots of Calories for hungry triathletes - thats all you need to know !
Thanks Murray, good luck in chicago !