Beginners to pros, Short course to long course, JunioRs TO seniors
... and everything in between ...
Join Balmoral Tri Club and achieve your goals
- 3 Coached Sessions a week (sept - apr)
- Training only $5 a session
- Access to experienced Triathlon coaches
- Coached, safe open water swim training
- Newcomers training sessions every couple of months to help you meet people and get started in Triathlon
As a member you have access to a number of subsidised events during the year
- Christmas Party
- Club Champs weekend away
- End of Season Awards Party
We are lucky to have a number of sponsors of the club, whom provide our members with exclusive benefits.
Click here to find out about our sponsors and the benefits they offer members of BTC.
We have all ages, all abilities, men, women, everyone is welcome at Balmoral Tri Club
Women in Tri
Balmoral Triathlon Club has a large contingent of women, ladies from young to old, from new to experienced. Triathlon is a fantastic way to get fit and at BTC we can help you achieve your goals whether it is completing your first triathlon at one of our club races, or stepping up to long course. Find out more about the women in our club here
MEN in Tri
Balmoral has a fantastic bunch of guys that train and race in the sport of triathlon. We have a huge range of abilities and ages who are members of our club. If you are looking for a great bunch to train and race with, look no further.
At Balmoral Tri Club we know that not everyone has the desire or time to participate in long course events. The club runs a number of short course super sprint triathlons during the year, and short lung busting aquathons on a Friday night during summer (followed by BBQ and beers).
All our our training sessions that are run by the Energy Link coaches are designed for both short and long course athletes.
- Club Champs: every year BTC subsidises a weekend away for members at the Tri NSW club champs which is a short course triathlon.
- Local events: Balmoral always has a strong contingent of members who take part in many of the Elite Energy series triathlons which have both sprint & olympic distances on offer.
Balmoral Tri club has a fantastic community of long course triathletes who train together and support one another through their endurance endeavours.
Every year BTC has athletes that participate in the Ironman and 70.3 distance races, and we continue to produce athletes that have qualified for the Ironman World Champs in Hawaii and the 70.3 World Championships. We have a fantastic supportive group that can help and guide you to your first 70.3 or iron-distance event, or equally help you achieve new goals in a supportive training environment.
- Ironman Australia - the club has a great tradition of having a big contingent of athletes at Ironman Australia in beautiful Port Macquarie every year. Last year we had over 30 athletes competing. If you are looking for a group to train with you are certain to find someone at your ability to train with during those long rides and runs in the lead up to this event in May each year. Find out more about Ironman Australia here.
In November 2016 Australia is hosting the X-Tri world champs. Balmoral Tri Club has a number of members who like to mix it up by adding some X-country biking into their training. We are trying to build our X-Tri representation so get in touch and we can connect you to some of our members that like to take a chance on the muddy side of life.
Balmoral Tri Club has a growing number of junior members who take part in a variety of programs that the club offers. As the junior member numbers grow and as Balmoral Tri Club continues to train, develop and mentor our younger athletes, we may just have the next Olympian or World Champion amongst our ranks! Find out more on the programs we have available for kids and junior triathletes.