Balmoral triathlon Club YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
Balmoral Triathlon Club is pleased to announce, in conjunction with our long standing sponsors Energylink Performance Coaching and SquareOne Physiotherapy, and club kit supplier Scody, the BTC Youth Scholarship.
The BTC Youth Scholarship is awarded to up to two individuals each season to encourage our talented young athletes to pursue their athletic goals and to remain active members of the Balmoral Triathlon Club community.
Awardees of our Youth Scholarship will receive:
- Coaching from Energy Link Performance Coaching
- Physiotherapy from SquareOne
- Race kit from Scody
- Free entry into BTC club races
- Free accommodation for Club Championships
2018-2019 Awardees: Laura Van Den Honert & Emily McPhee
2017-2018 Awardees: Thomas Davies & Daniel De Santis
2016-2017 Awardees: Quentin Schneider & Gabby Mastroianni
Successful BTC Youth Scholarship applicants will be:
- Fully paid up member of Balmoral Triathlon Club in the year of the award
- Fully paid up member of Balmoral Triathlon Club in the year preceding the year of award
- Aged 17 to 25 years at the time of application
- Able to demonstrate an outstanding talent in triathlon
Successful BTC Youth Scholarship awardees will:
- Have a stated intention to compete at NSW Club Championships on behalf of BTC
- Be an ambassador for BTC at triathlon events and in the wider community
- Be an ambassador for BTC sponsors at triathlon events and in the wider community
- Provide at least two race reports/updates on your progress in the year of award for inclusion on the BTC website/newsletter
Applicants should submit a written application to the BTC Committee by the end of March.
Scholarship recipients will be selected by the BTC Committee, taking into account how applicants meet the criteria set out in our Youth Scholarship guidance.
Applicants will be notified by the BTC Committee by the end of April and will be presented at the End of Season Celebration in June.